PLAN YOUR VISIT
1. In case of emergency, call 9-1-1.
2. Park hours are 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. All unimproved & unlit areas are open from sunrise to sunset.
3. Use the park at your own risk.
4. Keep Moncus Park clean! Dispose of your trash & recyclables in the appropriate receptacles around the park.
5. Dogs are welcome in the park and must remain on their leash at all times, except in the enclosed, off-leash, permitted dog park. Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets.
6. Bikes, skates, scooters, and skateboards are allowed on concrete paths only.
7. Motorized vehicles, with the exception of wheelchairs, are prohibited.
8. Informal sports are allowed (excluding the use of cleats and equipment). Golfing activities are prohibited. All other organized sports are not allowed without prior approval.
9. Smoking of any kind is prohibited (including all smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes, and vaporizers).
10. Glass containers are prohibited.
11. No open flames, including barbeque pits and gas grills/boilers, without prior approval.
12. The use of firearms and other noisemaking devices is prohibited.
13. Flowers, trees, plants, and park furniture & fixtures shall not be removed, disturbed, or destroyed.
14. Wildlife (including birds, reptiles, and amphibians) shall not be hunted, trapped, molested, destroyed, or fed.
15. Be respectful of other park guests and neighbors; control your noise level.
16. Park areas may require closures from time to time. Use of closed areas of the park may be considered trespassing or potential destruction of park property.
17. Vending and commercial activities require prior approval.
18. Certain areas of the park are available for private rental or special events. Please visit moncuspark.org/events for more information.
19. Balloon releases are prohibited in the Park due to their environmental hazards.
20. Park only in designated areas.
21. The annual photography permit is mandatory for any commercial enterprise or anyone who is profiting from photography on Moncus Park property. See below to learn more.