- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company-Matched Retirement Plan
EVENTS & MARKETING ASSISTANT
Moncus Park’s Marketing, Events and Development teams are responsible for raising awareness and support for 100-acre independent park. The Events & Marketing Assistant will aid our team in telling our story, how we make an impact on the Acadiana region and surrounding communities, and how the public can get involved to show their support. This position will provide support for all Moncus Park marketing strategies, marketing communications, and community relations activities, both external and internal to achieve organizational goals. This position is primarily responsible for social and digital content creation, community outreach, and event assistance.
Moncus Park is seeking applications for the Events & Marketing Assistant position, beginning as soon as possible. We are looking for experienced, self-starting, and confident individuals who can grow, innovate, and enthusiastically seize the opportunity to make a difference within Acadiana’s newest park.
- Work with staff on developing content for digital and print media, especially social media content
- Draft copy for publication, including but not limited to website, social media, email, etc.
- Assist with digital newsletter publication
- Photography capture of park progress, events, and other relevant content
- Assist with video production for park promotions
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns to create monthly reports
- Stay current with marketing and communications trends, especially social media platforms
- Assist with event planning and execution, including but not limited to volunteer management, outreach, merchandise sales, staging, vendor relations, guest experience, etc.
- Represent Moncus Park publicly through outreach events and opportunities
- Know Moncus Park backwards and forwards, creating energy and passion for the brand
- Must have exceptional knowledge of English, grammar, and proofreading/editing
- Must be proficient in the following programs: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently
- Ability to connect with diverse and dynamic audiences
- Ability to maintain adherence to brand standards and guidelines
- Must be able to work cooperatively in a team environment in fast-paced and quickly changing conditions
- Experience with video production, A/V development, and related editing tools is a plus
Time Commitment and Compensation:
The Events & Marketing Assistant is a part-time position not to exceed 25 hours per week. Compensation will be a fixed-hourly rate.
*Please provide a cover letter and resume complete with relevant experience and professional references to the Moncus Park team via email. Subject line should include position title. firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Grounds Manager
As a representative of Moncus Park, we seek a Groundskeeper that will enhance excellent guest experiences through the outstanding quality of work performed. We are looking to hire an experienced Landscaper to help us (and our plants) grow. If you are hard-working and dedicated to the beautification and preservation of native Louisiana landscapes, Lafayette’s newest park wants you to join our team! This team member, under supervision of the Grounds Manager, will provide special care to all landscaping and horticulture needs at the nearly 100-acrepublic park. The Groundskeeper is responsible for building and maintaining garden beds and plantings including seasonal pruning, plant replacement, mulching, and pest control to maintain operational excellence.
We update this list as positions become available. Check back often.
To apply for any of these positions, please click the link or use the email provided within the job description. For position inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Located at: 2901 Johnston Street #304, Lafayette, LA 70503
Adjacent to South College Shopping Center
Across the street from Winwood Shopping Center